You have got of informations to upload, about your small beautiful place muyyam....

plz call;09746681036
thank you .

bk.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Investment proposal

Dear Friend,

With regards to my search for foreign investment, I wish to bring to your notice my interest to partner with you on a great business opportunity. I am Mr. foster James leman from Senegal based in London United Kingdom; I just retire from Active serve,

I want to go into investment in a very lucrative sector of any country economy that is doing well, and from my wide consultation, I was encouraged to focus on your country because the economy is growing at a stable rate. My preference is of any good profit yielding businesses and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with.


I am interested in exploring ways to establish business relationship with you. Kindly furnish me with full investment strategy and business proposal for my study.

Please feel free to reply me Email id (fosterjamesleman@live.com) Looking forward to a good working relationship with you.


Regards,
Mr. foster James leman.

No comments:

Post a Comment